If your business isn’t headed in the direction you want or if you find that you aren’t spending enough time working on your business instead of in it then having a business coach may be for you. My 1-on-1 business coaching program, which focuses on time proven techniques and methodologies, is intended to have you achieve your goals at a higher level and more quickly than you could do on your own.
Five General Key Areas that we focus on;
- We gain clarity by establishing a strong foundation for the business by developing/refining its strategic plan for the short and long terms. The Key Results and Performance Indicators are identified and benchmark as a starting point. The critical constraints to optimizing performance are then prioritized and tackled.
- Quite often, business performance can be improved by bettering internal processes and procedures to addressing low productivity, efficiency, and time management. During our 1:1 coaching sessions, simplification, delegation, zero-based thinking, and individual accountability techniques will be examined and implemented for profitability gains.
- William S. Burroughs stated that “if you are not growing, you are dying”. This could not be more true in today’s global economy. Businesses need to implement growth strategies for both their top line revenue as well as their profitability. Their demise would likely certainly be guaranteed with focusing on profitability sales growth, brand strength, and marketing plan.
- The criticalness of profitable revenue growth in a business’s success goes without saying. However, focusing sales on the right customers, leveraging relationships with existing customers, understanding the sales cycle process, and overcoming sales objections are essential for any company to succeed. Our coaching will identify the strengths and weaknesses of an organization in these areas to unleash a powerful Sales Strategy and sales team, however big or small.
- The Vision, Mission, and Purpose of a business as established by business owners and leaders are the pillars for successful companies. Without these being established and understand by all stakeholders, a business can run amuck and experience frustration, turnover, and loss of market share and income. Leadership skills and methods will be an important element for anyone working with Business Coach Kelly.